They say that you can't judge a book by its cover, but when it comes to the appearance of your business, this sentiment couldn't be any further from the truth. In terms of making a good impression on consumers, there's almost no match for high quality company uniforms and clothing. Imagine showing up for a business meeting in a sloppy tee-shirt with a low-grade, discolored company design next to a competitor in a sharp polo with an attractive and clear-to-read company logo embroidered or screen printed onto it. Based upon appearances alone, who do you think will get the client's business? Your professional company attire is a walking advertisement for our business and as such, it must represent the organization in a positive light.
Why should I invest in high-quality screen printed or embroidered company clothing?
Investing the time and money in ordering customized company clothing is definitely worth your while for reasons including:
- Creating a uniform and professional look amongst employees
- Making yourself easily identifiable to customers and clients
- Advertising your business wherever you and your employees go
- Instilling a sense of "belonging" within your team
- Selling company apparel to patrons for a profit and for more free advertising
What types of clothing can be screen printed or embroidered?
Customizable clothing options are far more sophisticated than the iron-on designs you may have created as a child. You can have screen printing or embroidery completed on:
- Polo shirts
- Dress shirts
- And more!
Who should wear company screen printed or embroidered attire?
Your custom business apparel doesn't have to be limited to just one group of employees. Screen printed and embroidered company clothing can be worn by:
- Executive officers
- Sales representatives
- Field employees
- Service personnel
- Customer service team
You may even consider offering your top clients an item from your company apparel list as a "thank you" for their business - everybody loves freebies!
What are the pros and cons of embroidered clothing?
Embroidery utilizes a process in which a machine stitches a select design or text onto a type of clothing or product of the buyer's choice. The careful stitching process of embroidery makes this type of customized business apparel a very popular choice for reasons including:
- An extremely professional look
- Longer lasting design than screen printing can offer
- Quantity orders are often discounted
- Any article of clothing can be transformed and enhanced
- Mobile advertisement for a business wherever the garment is worn
Some of the limitations of embroidery include:
- The alteration of logos is sometimes necessary because it can be difficult to show shading with thread
- Embroidering very small text can be tricky
- The process is a little bit pricier than screen printing
What are the pros and cons of screen printed attire?
Screen printing (or serigraphy) is a method of printing that converts graphics into multi-layered films that can then be applied onto items of clothing. This is another great option for creating your own unique company clothing for reasons such as:
- High end products can be created through shading and gradient
- Extremely detailed logos and smaller print can easily be accommodated
- A larger design will typically not increase the overall cost
- Fairly inexpensive method of creating customized apparel
Like embroidery, screen printing also has a couple setbacks like:
- Designs are not as long lasting as embroidery due to the fact that cracking or fading may occur over time
- Not all materials are compatible with screen printing
Regardless of which method you choose, your customized business apparel will make a big difference for your company.
Any marketing strategy has two main points: promoting products and gaining new clients.